All Are Welcome
Our Shared Commitment
Christian community should be a place of absolute welcome.
Christ has welcomed us, whoever we are.
Because of this we at Bethlehem Lutheran Church are glad to welcome you.
None of the distinctions that seem to divide people apply here!
We welcome you if you are:
* young, old or in between;
* white, black, native, Hispanic, or whatever your ancestry;
* married, single, divorced, a single parent, or whatever your family of choice;
* rich, poor, middle class, employed or unemployed;
* a lifelong Christian, just now seeking faith, or not really sure;
* straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, questioning, or any other identity;
* healthy of mind and body, living with mental illness, disabled or sick;
* struggling with addiction, in recovery, or if you love those who are;
* liberal, conservative, or ambivalent;
* homeless, a former convict, or in any way someone longing for acceptance.
At Bethlehem, we offer safety, love and the ministry of Word and Sacrament to everyone who seeks it. Come and be part of this welcome, as an equal, as a free and beloved child of God!
Catch up with the conversation, or get a taste of what the Gospel sounds like at Bethlehem! A sampling of recent sermon manuscripts, and an archive of some important old ones.
Every week at Bethlehem, a talented troupe of actors puts on a puppet show at the 10:30 worship service based on the lectionary texts for the day!
Here are some videos of recent puppet shows!